HLTA - Gavin Jones, TA - Mrs Driscoll , Mrs Edwards
- I can plan a set of instructions.
- I can write a set of instructions.
- I can plan a report.
- I can write a report.
- I can create a brochure.
Please remember you can help your child at home by regularly practising the following mental maths skills:
- Level 4+: Recall number facts, including positive integer complements to 100 and multiplication facts to 10 × 10, and quickly derive associated division facts.
- Level 5+ : Recall equivalent fractions, decimals and percentages; use known facts to derive unknown facts, including products involving numbers such as 0.7 and 6, and 0.03 and 8.
- Level 6+ : Use known facts to derive unknown facts; extend mental methods of calculation, working with decimals, fractions, percentages, factors, powers and roots; solve problems mentally