Teacher Mrs Blyth
TA's - Mrs Crump, Miss Higgs
Maths Year 1
To be able to add two different numbers within 10. Pupils will become familiar with the different vocabulary associated with addition.
To add by counting on.
To complete number sentences and gain an understanding of inverse operations.
To be able to make addition stories using correct vocabulary.
To be able to solve addition problems through pictures.
Year 2 Maths
- Lesson 19 – Subtracting with Renaming
- To subtract a 3-digit number with zeros.
- Lesson 20 – Using Models
- To solve addition and subtraction problems using the bar model.
- Lesson 21 – Using Models
- To use the bar model to solve problems.
- Lesson 22 – Using Models
- To solve complicated problems involving addition and subtraction using a comparative bar model heuristic.
- Lesson 23 – Using Models
- To solve more complicated problems involving addition and subtraction using a comparative bar model heuristic.